Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained split level home in the desirable Verona Hills subdivision. Move right in and don’t lift a finger because everything has been done! Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the main level plus brand new carpet as well. Lovely kitchen boasts SS appliances, white cabinets, granite countertops and so much storage in the full wall of pantry pull-outs. Huge deck off the back overlooking the beautiful green space, trees, creek, lake, trails and park/playground. Spacious primary bedroom and closet with new luxury vinyl tile in the bathroom. Laundry room conveniently located near all the bedrooms. Awesome walkout finished lower level with a full bathroom. Bonus work room/storage/gardening shed attached to the back of the home. New gorgeous landscaping. This home will not last long!
Complete list of Property Improvements by Current Owner
▪ New carpet throughout, waterproof and stain guarded luxury vinyl tile in the master bath and new moisture and impact resistant laminate installed in the oversized laundry room.
▪ Extremely durable and hard-wearing epoxy floor professionally installed in 2-car, 11⁄2 deep garage by Elite Epoxy Floors of Kansas City.
▪ Professionally refinished and painted garage – perfect workshop/handyman hang-out.
▪ Classic, white penny tile backsplash installed in the kitchen, and in the beautifully remodeled master bathroom vanity.
▪ Painted fireplace and installed custom mantel.
▪ New dishwasher installed July 2020.
▪ Installed all new CAM lighting and/or bulbs throughout the home.
▪ Replaced and updated all light-switch’s to modern toggles, including switch covers.
▪ Pottery Barn curtain rods installed throughout the main floor and master suite.
▪ West Elm Belgian linen blackout curtains throughout the home.
▪ Extensive, professional tree trimming and bush clearing performed by Cartwright Tree Service to ensure clear roof line and bolster drainage and grading, and to aid in pest control.
▪ Quarterly pest-control services provided by Joshua’s Pest Control.
▪ Attic insulation upgraded with cellulose insulation (Code satisfying R-49/15”) after all CAM lights, plumbing, flue, wire penetrations and gaps/seams in existingR-13 insulation were air sealed. Rigid foam board also added to multiple attic walls and onto the back side of the attic access door to provide additional insulation.
▪ Custom, magnetic attic fan cover fabricated and installed to eliminate any possible air leakage.
▪ Sprinkler system control panel upgraded to app-controlled Rainbird TM2-12 controller with LNK WiFi; sprinkler heads adjusted and replaced, as necessary; and failing master valve replaced with top-of-the-line Rainbird valve with 10-year warranty.
▪ Extensive landscaping upgrades across the property, including re-designed front flower beds, rebuilt retaining wall along the driveway with new catch basin and drain, and fresh mulch application in throughout.
Total Investment: $29,300
NOTE: Samsung “The Frame” TV professionally wired and installed above the fireplace is negotiable, as is the new GE refrigerator. Costs not included in Total Investment noted above.
Want to take a tour of this property?
Fill in your details and we will contact you to confirm a time.